Inktober is a 31-day ink drawing challenge that begins on October 1.
Some suggestions to prepare for Inktober are:
1. Clear space to work and store all your ink related supplies, paper cleaning tools.
2. Prepare all your supplies.
3. Show for anything you still need.
4. Practice. Familiarise yourself with your wokspace and tools.
5. Experiment. Is there a new technique or style you wish to use for Inktober 2019? Become familiar with the it prior to October 1.
6. Isolate a time-slot each day when you can work with minimal interruptions. Claim that time now as your Inktober practice time.
7. Pre-plan subjects to draw for for each prompt word.
8. Join me in an online Inktober Group (Facebook, Twitter Instagram, etc)
Inktober Prompt List for 2019
Yes, I have set goals and a theme.
My theme will be caricatures, mostly of cats and dogs.
It is a challenge for me, because I'm a romantic realist and also an impressionist painter. Doing ink caricatures will be totally new to me—which is why I accept the half marathon challenge.
I will do them for my Caricature website and this YouTube channel.
I will also also share them on Facebook page and Twitter in my artist name account and pin some of the art print for sale on Pinterest.
Become a Tier 3 Patreon and Request Your Cat Caricature
Studio assistant cats, Valentine and Tabby share the amazing
Litter-Robot III Open Air.
Get a bonus by purchasing via our link.